CoverSix serves global defence and security customers with specialised and hardened modular structures to provide training facilities and protection for people and equipment against blast, ballistic and forced entry threats.
Find out about CoverSix’s solutions and their key features
Modular Shooting Ranges
A customisable solution for modular shooting ranges. CoverSix can provide an indoor live firing training facility. This allows grouping and zeroing practises to be conducted in barracks and allows guard forces to check zero weapons before assuming their duties. The indoor range minimises the impact of noise on the local environment.
CoverSix and Action Target have collaborated to produce the Arcas Modular Small Arms Range (MSAR). This is a partnership of the global trusted supplier of hardened modular structures for government agencies with the industry leader in modern shooting ranges, bringing the latest technology.
Each module is purpose built to order from new materials for quality and longevity. They are rapidly deployed with minimal infrastructure. Features include:
- Rifle-rated AR500 steel for critical coverage
- 7m-100m shooting distances
- Steel or rubber bullet trap
- Multiple target and stall options
- Optional Control Room
- Sound treatment on walls & ceilings
ARCAS DLX modules are 12 feet wide and up to 62 feet long to accommodate 14 lanes of uninterrupted space. With wider lanes and higher ceilings the range delivers a suite of equipment and technology to meet your specific training requirements. Features include:
- 10 foot minimum height, up to 13 foot high
- 5 foot lane width, up to 8 foot wide
- Meet requirements of IBC and US DoD URC 4-179-02
- Full ballistic containment
- 25 year design life
- Low transportation and on-site assembly costs
- All amenities of traditional construction available
Modular Training Facilities
Protect and train assets around the globe in a modular structure.
Train and prepare defence personnel and first responders to the rigours of their mission.
Live- fire shooting ranges, close quarters combat facilities, viewing bunkers, Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT) facilities and skills houses are available in modular form. Engineered to industry leading safety specifications, facilities are personalised to your exacting requirements using successfully tested designs.
- Modular Small Arms Range (as above)
- Viewing Bunkers
- Close Quarters Combat
- Military Operation in Urban Terrain
- Skills Houses
- Hardened Control rooms
Ammunition & Explosive Storage Magazines
Modular Storage Solutions
- Rugged ¼ inch steel construction with tamper-proof door hinges and dual padlocks.
- Meet or exceed specifications as follows:
27 CFR 555.208
- Moisture & heat damage prevention via sidewall ventilation. Vents are screened to prevent pests and sparks from entering and shielded to maintain ballistic-resistance building envelope.
- International Standards – ASTM D6199 is met by lining the interior with a minimum of 3 layers of wood to prevent storing directly against the side walls.
Guard Shacks provide protection from blasts, ballistics and forced entry.
Access Control Points & Security Facilities
Delivering functional solutions to secure access. Visitor control centres and guard shacks.
- Protection for security personnel and guards from blasts, ballistics & forced entry.
- Fully customisable, modular security facilities ideal for security & surveillance operations.
- Buildings can be outfitted with latest in access control and video surveillance systems.
Blast Resistant Modular Customisable Buildings
Unparalleled standards for strength and safety.
Protection from blasts, ballistic threats or natural disasters include:
• Range Facilities
• Command Centers
• Emergency Management Facilities
• Controlled Entry Points
• Medical Facilities
• Data Centers
• Storm Shelters
Manufactured off-site to enable site work to be completed concurrently resulting in high quality construction and timely project schedule.
Blast Resistant Modular Building
Embassy & Consulate Buildings
Hardened Alternative Trailer Systems (HATS)
With blast, forced entry and ballistic resistance these buildings exceed design criteria for high explosive charges.
They can be used as data storage units, medical facilities, technical operation centres, offices, safe havens or housing.
- Tested to DoS SD-STD-01.01 Revision G.
Built to house pedestrian screening and x-ray equipment or to be used as guard booths for pedestrian and vehicle inspections.
8′ x 20′ and 8′ x 40′ single and multi-section designs certified to both 15 and 60 minute FEBR.
Like to find out more?
For more information, get in touch.
(+44) 7850 971558